AK migration and visa Services
Please Install Flash Player
Download from here
Home About Us Assesment Member Registration Login Testimonials Contact us
SKILL SELECT - SKILLED MIGRATIONIndependent Skill MigrationState Skilled Sponsored (PR)State Skilled Sponsored (Regional)EMPLOYER SPONSORED WORK VISAS457 Temporary Work VisaEmployer Nomination SchemeTemporary Work VisasFAMILY MIGRATIONSpouse/ Fiancee VisaChild VisaParent VisaSTUDENT VISATEMPORARY WORK VISASTemporary Work (Short Stay Activity)Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity)Temporary Work (International Relations)Seasonal Worker Program
Please Install Flash Player
Download from here
Please Install Flash Player
Download from here
Newsletter Signin
E-mail ID
Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity)
AK Migration & Visa Services

The Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401) is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis under one of the four streams:

  • Exchange stream: to work in a skilled position under a reciprocal staff exchange arrangement to:
    • give participants an opportunity to experience another culture
    • enhance international relations
    • broaden participants’ experience and knowledge.
  • Sport stream: to improve the quality of sport in Australia through participation in high-level competition with Australian residents to:
    • participate in a specific event or series of events as an individual or as part of a team or its support staff
    • play, coach or instruct for a sporting club for a season under contract
    • judge or adjudicate a sporting competition or show.
  • Religious Worker stream: to be a full-time religious worker, serving the religious objectives of a religious institution in Australia.
  • Domestic Worker (Executive) stream: to work full time in the household of certain senior foreign executives.

This visa involves a three stage process:

  • Sponsorship - an organisation, government agency or foreign government agency applies to become a long-stay activity sponsor
  • Nomination - the long-stay activity sponsor nominates you to undertake an activity
  • Visa - you apply for a Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401).

This is a temporary visa. You can be in or outside Australian when you apply for this visa:

Applying in Australia: If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted.

Applying outside Australia: If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when your visa is granted.

For Further information on this visa send us an email at australia@akmigration.com or click on the link to get a FREE MIGRATION ADVICE. We will advise you if you are eligible for this category of visa or maybe a different subclass of visa might suit your present circumstances.




Home | About Us | Assesment | Business Questionnaire | Feedback | Disclaimer | Member Registration
Testimonials | Contact Us | New Zealand | News | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
Pay Online
copyright ©2008 AK Migration & visa services Powered by WeblinkIndia.Net
designing and developing company